Vermillion on Interactive Brokers
To subscribe to Vermillion, log in to Client Portal, then select Menu - Settings - User Settings - Research Subscriptions (Configure Gear icon) - Current Subscriptions (Configure Gear icon).
Booster Shots is a great source of ideas for value-oriented investors. The charts presented in this report exemplify selling exhaustion, bottoming patterns, and in some cases, positive inflections. Stocks demonstrating bottom-finishing patterns, as they are known, may be indicators of improving price and relative strength reversals.
- Weekly strategy recap and presentation of actionable themes.
- Weekly reiteration of Vermillion's top-down investment thesis with updates
and a selection of actionable Sector and Group ideas.
- Provides bottom-up analysis of over 3,000 stocks broken-down by sector and
characterized as being in one of six technical cycles.
Vermilion ETF Pathfinder:
- Comprehensive technical assessment of ETF landscape.
- Pathfinder offers a comprehensive technical appraisal of the ETF universe.
- Provides commentary and strategy for ETF investors broken down by asset
class, geography and sector.
- Explores actionable ETF themes, highlighting the most technically
significant charts to help investors identify significant trends and their
- Actionable sector and group themes.
- Provides cyclical and secular investment ideas based on thematic sector
and group moves.
- Ideas are generated through the use of Vermilion's proprietary RSR
rankings, and a comprehensive review of individual charts.
- Ideas are selected on the basis of significant trend inflections, increasing the likelihood for immediate and sustainable performance.
Short Shots is a collection of technically vulnerable charts culled from the "Negative Inflecting" and "Toppy" columns within Vermilion's Weekly Compass Report or, from their various technical screening processes. The charts contained within the report demonstrate concerned technical patterns that suggest further price deterioration is possible. For these reasons Short Shots makes sense as a source for ideas by investors interested in short-selling candidates.
View Sample Report *Visit Website